Before the engines fire up, countless hours are spent
- applying for funding
- planning and building trails
- signing and brushing trails
- selling map ads
- drawing maps
- keeping track of membership
- planning fundraisers
- maintaining tractors and groomer drags
- recruiting and scheduling groomer drivers
…all done by volunteers who care passionately about the sport of snowmobiling.
This site is dedicated to educating you, the rider, on what it takes to bring you one of the finest trail systems in the world.